- Soothe irritated throats
- Symptomatic relief of colds
- Relieve Coughs
- Reduce the duration of upper respiratory tract infections.
- Rich source of active bioflavonoids, which have antioxidant properties which prevent or reduce the damage caused by oxidation to your body cell.
Multifloral Honey, Apple(Malus spp) cider vinegar, UMF 10+ Manuka(Leptospermum scoparium) Honey (10%), Purified water, Echinacea (Echinacea purpurea) extract (contains silicon dioxide [anticaking agent]), Carrageenan (tickener) (contains glucose [bulking agent]), Eucalyptus (Eucalyptus globulus) oil, Xanthan gum (tickener), Clove (Syzygium aromaticum) leaf oil, Tea tree (Melaleuca alternifolia) oil, Fennel (Foeniculum vulgare) oil, Contains fructose, glucose and sucrose from honey. Contains no artificial colorings, flavorings, or preservatives.
Directions for use:
- Adults: Take 10mL (2 teaspoonfuls) every 2 to 3 hours as required. Take up to 40mL daily.
- Children over 2 years: Take up to 5mL (1 teaspoonful) every 2 to 3 hours as required. Take up to 20mL daily.
- Not to be given to children under 2 years of age without medical advice. Do not exceed recommended daily intake. SHAKE WELL BEFORE USE.
- If symptoms persist consult a healthcare practitioner.
- Do not use it if the carton seal is broken.
- Store below 30°C
Propolis may cause severe allergic reactions. If irritation or swelling of the mouth or throat occurs, discontinue use and consult a healthcare practitioner.
Pregnant or lactating women: Consult your healthcare practitioner before use.