Comvita Manuka Honey UMF™ 18+, 250 G.
UMF™ 18+ Manuka Honey is suitable for:
- Immune modulation
- Improve respiratory system
- Improve digestive system
- Improve gut health
Suitable For Individuals
Urban consumers, such as high-level executives with stressful working environments. This product is also suitable for individuals that just finished a course of antibiotics, GERD, and mild acid reflux.
- To promote probiotic growth for individuals with IBS or poor digestive health take a spoonful of UMF™ 18+ Manuka Honey twice a day with probiotic supplements.
- To soothe and relieve mild acid reflux, sore throat and dry cough take UMF™ 18+ Manuka Honey undiluted.
- To soothe minor cold and flu mix in a glass ½ lemon, 1 tablespoon of UMF™ 18+ Manuka Honey, and warm apple cider vinegar.
- To soothe and relieve upset stomach mix in a glass, UMF™ 18+ Manuka Honey with warm water.
Free Shipping for Orders 3500PHP & Above
The best honey I have every had. Its super thick and creamy with a rich flavor thats very different then any other. I use it for heartburn mainly and I have found that it helps me a lot. I also use it in my tea or for sore throats.
I use it for the immunity properties. Also, I find that it helps with overall mobility: my whole body feels more relaxed.
It works! It really relieved the acid reflux both times that I was suffering.
My husband has enlarged lymph nodes, after taking Manuka Honey, his symptoms greatlly reduced! THANKYOU
Saved me from a couple of colds and helped heal bite wound
NEW ZEALAND’S #1 UMF™ MANUKA HONEY BRAND
Beekeeping Since 1974, Comvita also supplies medical-grade (sterilized, high UMF) Manuka Honey, which is administered topically for its antibacterial properties to treat wounds and burns in hospitals and wound care clinics.
NOT ALL MANUKA IS CREATED EQUAL
Many other popular Manuka products without UMF certification are branded with self-created terms like “Factors”, "Bio-Active", or “Active”. These lack the measurable standards ensuring Manuka’s quality, purity, authenticity, and value.